[gmx-developers] Gromacs contribution

Marija Baljkas mbaljkas2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:30:32 CET 2018

Hi,

First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Marija and I'm 23 year
old from Croatia. I was searching for an open source project to work on in
my spare time and Gromacs came to my mind first since I used it actively on
college. I have masters degree in computational physics and my master
thesis was mostly about calculations of free energy in molecular dynamics.
Currently I'm working as a software developer in one international company.
I would like to improve my knowledge of programming and also get to know
how Gromacs actually works :)
I mostly work in C/C++ and sometimes in Java but I'm up for challenge.
If you have some advice on how to start, please do tell :D

BR,
Marija