[gmx-developers] Gromacs contribution

Vedran Miletić vedran at miletic.net
Mon Jan 22 22:49:03 CET 2018

Pozdrav,

how comfortable are you with C/C++ in terms of reading through existing
code and understanding how it fits together, what style is used, and
where it can be extended? I assume you know how to use a debugger and a
version control system, all other auxiliary steps to contribute are
documented.

Second, what would you like to work on? There's a ton of things that
could be extended about free energy, e.g. Thomas Ullmann is working on
multiple lambdas and we at HITS are working on extending lambda code for
reactive molecular dynamics. I assume there are more.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vedran

--