[gmx-developers] Transition to Gitlab

Schulz, Roland roland.schulz at intel.com
Thu Aug 1 18:48:44 CEST 2019

I just wanted to provide info based on having used both in production and not having seen any discussion on the impact on code-review and workflow.
As I mentioned previously, if people want to stick with Gerrit, Gerritforge seems the best available hosted option. But I don't have experience with it.
But I have nothing against gitlab.

Roland