[gmx-developers] developer telco later today

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:07:20 CEST 2019

Hi gmx developers!

Our next fortnightly developer roundtable telco is on later today, 1700
Stockholm time (CET). I'll be joining remotely from ISC2019, so please bear
with me (if needed, but the hotel internet seems good).

Please find connection details below. There's a PIN required, which is the
four-digit room number in reverse order.

The new implementation of Pexip now permits URLs to link straight to the
virtual room 9301, and the link for us is
https://vconf.kth.se/webapp/conference/vroom_9301@vconf.kth.se

Mark

Otherwise, to connect to the virtual room, use one of the following methods:

Method Address
Web browser https://vconf.kth.se/webapp/conference/vroom_9301@vconf.kth.se
SIP vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se
IP 130.237.210.139 and choose room 9301
Telephone + 46 8 790 6421 and choose room 9301
More information and help can be found here:

https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing
Guide from Pexip can be found here:

https://docs.pexip.com/admin/connect_quick.htm