[gmx-developers] Deadline for upcoming GROMACS 2020 beta

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 10:47:25 CEST 2019

Hello @ all developers,

just as a reminder: The deadline for the GROMACS 2020-beta is coming up
on September 15th (likely to be September 16th in reality due to the
weekend), so I would like to invite those that are planning to include
new features to submit their patches as soon as possible so that they
can be reviewed in time.

Also I would like to remind those of you that have already included new
or updated functionality to also supply release notes for the new
version, found here:

<GROMACS parent directory>/docs/release-notes/2020/major

If there are no notes supplied your feature will likely not be mentioned
when the new version will be released.

Happy coding!

--
Paul Bauer, PhD