[gmx-developers] developer telco later today

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:37:48 CEST 2019

Hi gmx developers!

As I'm waiting here ready to release the beta, we will have our
fortnightly developer roundtable telco later today, at 1700 Stockholm
time (CET).

Please find connection details below. There's a PIN required, which is
the four-digit room number in reverse order.

The new implementation of Pexip now permits URLs to link straight to the
virtual room 9301, and the link for us is
https://vconf.kth.se/webapp/conference/vroom_9301@vconf.kth.se

Cheers

Paul

Otherwise, to connect to the virtual room, use one of the following methods:

Method Address
Web browser https://vconf.kth.se/webapp/conference/vroom_9301@vconf.kth.se
SIP vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se
IP 130.237.210.139 and choose room 9301
Telephone + 46 8 790 6421 and choose room 9301
More information and help can be found here:

https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing
Guide from Pexip can be found here:

https://docs.pexip.com/admin/connect_quick.htm

--