[gmx-developers] Gitlab accounts and transition to Gitlab

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:18:39 CET 2020

Hello gmx developers,

I just wanted to give you another heads up that we are going to move our
testing infrastructure to Gitlab, and wanted to remind you again that
those of you that have not yet send me their account name on Gitlab
please send it to me, so that I can add them to the project and have
their issues transferred over from Redmine.

Currently the plan is to switch over on next Monday the 23rd of March.

Cheers

Paul

--
Paul Bauer, PhD