[gmx-developers] Gitlab accounts and transition to Gitlab

Jochen Hub jhub at gwdg.de
Wed Mar 18 15:15:23 CET 2020

Hi Paul,

my Gitlab account is jochenhub, it would be great if you can transfer me.

Thank you,
Jochen

Am 18.03.20 um 14:18 schrieb Paul bauer:
> Hello gmx developers,
>
> I just wanted to give you another heads up that we are going to move our
> testing infrastructure to Gitlab, and wanted to remind you again that
> those of you that have not yet send me their account name on Gitlab
> please send it to me, so that I can add them to the project and have
> their issues transferred over from Redmine.
>
> Currently the plan is to switch over on next Monday the 23rd of March.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul

Dr. Jochen Hub
Computational Molecular Biophysics Group
Institute for Microbiology and Genetics
Georg-August-University of Göttingen
Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany.
Phone: +49-551-39-14189
http://cmb.bio.uni-goettingen.de/