[gmx-developers] Updating docs for GitLab

cblau cblau at gwdg.de
Wed Mar 25 16:53:41 CET 2020

Hi Eric,

Great! A few of us briefly talked about this this afternoon and I sensed
that the natural place for this type of documentation would be the
'wiki' section on gitlab for things gitlab related.

I suspect that this the place a new dev would likely search and is an
easy way to update the documentation before the online documentation is
updated in a new release.

Might be nice to hear if there is a deviating option.

Best,
Christian