[gmx-developers] updating GROMACS contributor lists

Joe Jordan e.jjordan12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:10:06 CET 2021

I made this comment on the MR, but I will make it here because I think it
is important.

Perhaps it is just me being selfish, but I would like it if the current
developers would still be printed with every invocation of the gmx binary,
unless the -q flag is given. I think it is important that people who
contribute get some actual visibility instead of just having a name in a
file somewhere that no one reads.