[gmx-developers] Virtual site live review tomorrow

Pascal Merz Pascal.Merz at Colorado.EDU
Wed Feb 10 18:12:17 CET 2021

Hi all,

The virtual sites MR at https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/merge_requests/979 is rather large, but cannot easily be split into smaller MRs. It should be reasonably easy to review with a bit of guidance, however, since the large majority of line changes are documentation, tests, and repetitive changes.

To that end, Mark and I will have a live review session of the change on Feb 11, 9am MST / 5pm CET. If someone else would like to jump on to help the review, I would very much appreciate it! I think that we should be able to keep it around 30 minutes, but it all depends on how many issues we find :) We’ll meet at https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/94868986659.

Thank you,
Pascal