[gmx-developers] GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:00:38 CET 2022

Hi,

Just to help us manage expectations - by "final discussions for the 2022
release", we'll limit it to see what can be done about the remaining open
issues for this milestone at

https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/milestones/111#tab-issues

... and some follow-up MRs at
https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/milestones/111#tab-merge-requests

We won't consider any new issues at this stage, unless it's something that
produces obvious incorrect science (and then the likely action is to
disable the functionality in question for now).

Cheers,

Erik

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 8:54 AM Paul bauer <paul.bauer.q at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> we are going to have our bi-weekly teleconference again later today.
>
> I hope we are going to have the final discussions for the 2022 release
> today, so please reply here with issues that you want to discuss related
> to it.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul
>
> Paul Bauer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://kth-se.zoom.us/j/69661654037?pwd=VUxPY01qTTFndUoyczhETis1b2F3UT09
>
> Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
> Password: gmxdevs
>
> One tap mobile
> +46850163827,,69661654037# Sweden
> +46850500828,,69661654037# Sweden
>
> Dial by your location
> +46 8 5016 3827 Sweden
> +46 8 5050 0828 Sweden
> +46 8 5050 0829 Sweden
> +46 8 5052 0017 Sweden
> +46 850 539 728 Sweden
> +46 8 4468 2488 Sweden
> Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
> Find your local number: https://kth-se.zoom.us/zoomconference
>
> Join by SIP
> 69661654037 at zoom.nordu.net
>
>  From a KTH Cisco Video System you can just input 69661654037 and then
> the CALL-button
>
> Join by H.323
> 109.105.112.236
> 109.105.112.235
> Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
> Password: 586750
>
> --
> Paul Bauer, PhD
> GROMACS Development Manager
> KTH Stockholm, SciLifeLab
> 0046737308594

> * Please search the archive at
> posting!

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm
University
Science for Life Laboratory, Box 1031, 17121 Solna, Sweden

Note: I frequently do email outside office hours because it is a convenient
time for me to write, but please do not interpret that as an expectation
for you to respond outside your work hours.