[gmx-developers] GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:20:53 CEST 2022

Hello again,

just to remind people, we have our bi-weekly meeting again this
Wednesday,  June 15th at 17:00 Stockholm time.

This time we will have a full schedule, so I want to please remind
presenters that we should try to keep the 15 minutes time for
presentation and discussions.

Topics this week:
Constant pH code integration: Pavel
Welcome back and development plans: Mark
CUDA graphs development: Alan

Cheers

Paul

--