[gmx-developers] GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:58:34 CEST 2022

Hello @ gmx-devs,

we will be having the our bi-weekly developer conference today, June
15th at 17:00 Stockholm time.

During the meeting, there will be a quick general update on development
here in Stockholm, followed by presentations on those topics:

Constant pH code integration: Pavel
Welcome back and development plans: Mark
CUDA graphs development: Alan

As a reminder, I would kindly ask presenters in advance to keep the
discussions to about 15 minutes per topic.

See you all on Wednesday!

Cheers

Paul

Paul Bauer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://kth-se.zoom.us/j/69661654037?pwd=VUxPY01qTTFndUoyczhETis1b2F3UT09

Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
Password: gmxdevs