[gmx-developers] GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:00:20 CET 2022

Hello devs,

we are going to have our bi-weekly teleconference again later today.

I'm planning to spend some time during this meeting to discuss the work
on Colvars and MDModules. Please reply to this mail with other topics or
issues you want to bring up.

Also, we are now setting up the time for the spring planning meeting, so
please let me know if you are interested in joining and want to see if
the time fits.

Cheers

Paul

Paul Bauer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://kth-se.zoom.us/j/69661654037?pwd=VUxPY01qTTFndUoyczhETis1b2F3UT09

Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
Password: gmxdevs