[gmx-developers] gmx-developer mailing - update and future

Alessandra Villa alessandra.villa.biosim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:52:18 CEST 2022

Thank you for all the inputs. The issue with the mailing-list is still not
solved. So I have started to work on the forum implementation. Here some
information on the new setting:
I have created a category "developers" under forums.gromacs.org (discourse
forum). The category matches a mailing-list setting. The posts are visible
to everybody, but only members of group GROMACS developers can post. To
join the developers group, one can sign in to the forum and send a request
following the instruction in the category description.
Once things are set, I will mail a date  for the transition.

Kind regards
Alessandra