[gmx-users] error in GMXRC

Ben Simons ben at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Fri Aug 17 07:37:43 CEST 2001

Hi,

I've managed to compile gromacs without the mpi option.
I think there's a few typo's in the GMXRC file created.

% source GMXRC
GMXRC: closing brace expected [23]

Hmm.  line 23:

    export PATH=${PATH/$GMXBIN}

maybe should be:

    export PATH=${PATH}/${GMXBIN}

line 38:

      export MANPATH=$MANPATH:$GMXMAN}

should be:

      export MANPATH=$MANPATH:${GMXMAN}

and so on?

ben.

Ben Simons                              Physics Building, A28,
VisLab Systems Manager               The University of Sydney.
Phone +61-2-9351-5900                    NSW. AUSTRALIA. 2006.
Fax   +61-2-9351-1880           http://www.vislab.usyd.edu.au/

``They [pig-footed bandicoot Chaeropus ecaudatus, now extinct]
  are very good eating, and I am sorry to confess that my
  appetite more than once over-ruled my love for science.''

     - Gerard Krefft. Director of The Australian Museum 1857.
       pp.252 The Explorers, edited by Tim Flannery.