[gmx-users] GMXRC fixes

Erik Lindahl erik at theophys.kth.se
Sat Aug 18 16:30:59 CEST 2001

Hi,

I've fixed the problems experienced with GMXRC and older
versions of zsh/bash. Sorry for that, I only tested the very
latest versions available on my debian box.

Actually, I've separated the scripts as Ben wished too ;-)

GMXRC is an entirely optional wrapper that detects your shell
(not trivial with /bin/ps if SHLVL>1, so it's still shell code).
The actual settings are in GMXRC.csh, GMXRC.bash and GMXRC.zsh.

All of them are installed. You can continute to use GMXRC if you
want to, or copy & edit the individual scripts.

There are a couple of other minor issues I've fixed too
(e.g compiles with -lmpi on SGI, improved as intel syntax check),
so I'm bumping to revision 3.0.1 and releasing new files.

(No reason to upgrade unless you experienced problems)

Regards,

Erik

Erik Lindahl, PhD                                erik at theophys.kth.se
Dept. Biophysical Chemistry, Groningen University, THE NETHERLANDS
Phone: +31 50 3634335    Fax: +31 50 3634800
(You can also reach me as lindahl at chem.rug.nl and lindahl at gromacs.org)
Hi! I'm a mutated .sig virus! Put me in ~/.signature to multiply me!