[gmx-users] Bench marks

Y U Sasidhar yusasidhar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 15:57:19 CEST 2001

I have seen the bench marks on the gromacs website. The performance of
pentium systems is very impressive. I wonder if someone can comment on
the configuration of these pentium systems. ( RAM, clock speed, Linux
distribution used - Redhat 7.1 ? - etc ).
--
-- Sasidhar

Dr. Y. U. Sasidhar, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai 400 076, INDIA

mailto:sasidhar at iitb.ac.in

Note :
The content of this mail may not represent the official views of the
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, and the Institute will not be
liable for any damages that might be  caused because of any information
that is contained herein.