[gmx-users] Executables and Congratulations

Mehmet Suezen suzen at theochem.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Dec 20 17:12:42 CET 2001

Hi Eric,

Let me give commands that have been applied:

make distclean
./configure --prefix=/home/suezen/MDcodes/gromacs --enable-mpi
--enable-share --disable-float
--exec-prefix=/home/suzen/MDcodes/gromacs/linux
      make mdrun
      make install-mdrun --program-suffix="_mpi"

I suppose make install-mdrun would do the same thing. But thanks a lot
for the tip.

Mehmet