[gmx-users] [Fwd: gromacs compilation problems!]

K.A.Feenstra k.a.feenstra at chem.rug.nl
Thu Nov 8 18:10:58 CET 2001

Dear Bernd,

I don't know enough about your problem, but I forwarded it to the
gmx-users list (which is the best place to get answers to this type
of question). If you're not (yet) subscribed, I would advise you to.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|  _   _  ___,| Anton Feenstra        Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry|
| / \ / \'| | | anton at chem.rug.nl            University of Groningen|
|(   |   )| | | +31 50 363 4327      Nijenborgh 4  9747 AG Groningen|
| \_/ \_/ | | | http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton         The Netherlands|
|             | "God is a DJ" (Faithless)                           |