[gmx-users] Program to convert GROMO96 topologies to GROMACS 3.0.x

Cláudio Soares claudio at itqb.unl.pt
Wed Nov 28 21:46:59 CET 2001

Dear GROMACS users and developers,

	I wonder if anybody has written a program to convert GROMOS96 molecular
topology files into GROMACS topology files? We study redox proteins with
strange groups and have built programs to make patches on GROMOS96
topologies. Since these things are quite boring to rebuild (for GROMACS
topology files), I was hoping to be able to convert them and use GROMACS
for the simulations.

	Thanks,

	Claudio

Claudio M. Soares                  |
ITQB                               |
Av. da Republica, EAN              |Phone:(351)214469610/214469100
Apartado 127                       | Fax :(351)214411277
2781-901 Oeiras                    |email:claudio at itqb.unl.pt
PORTUGAL                           |http://www.itqb.unl.pt/~claudio