[gmx-users] best price/performance for GMX?

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Mon Sep 24 19:31:30 CEST 2001

Hi All!

That's a good question.  I'm using a 100 Mb/s ethernet with Lam too and
dind't find gromacs performace in parallel so spectacular.  Does it depend
on network speed? My molecular system?

As soon as I install gromacs in SGI Origin 4 proc. I'll take new
tests.  For the moment we are running simulations on GNU/linux cluster.