[gmx-users] OS X compiling woes

Kenneth P. Murphy k-murphy at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 10 18:59:26 CEST 2002

     I'm having difficulty getting GROMACS	 to compile under Mac
OS X.  I get through the configuration process OK, including the
changes necessary to avoid the sed errors.  However, when I run make,
I get numerous errors regarding header files.  The error messages are:

../../include/<file>.h:46: undefined or invalid # directive

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this.

Kip

--

Dr. Kenneth P. Murphy, Ph.D.
Associate Professor                             e-mail: k-murphy at uiowa.edu