[gmx-users] GMX-3.1.3 ../bin and ../lib

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Mon Apr 15 19:26:14 CEST 2002

Hi,

	To compile GMX-3.1.3 (with mpi, X, double precision etc.) was
simple as it used to be.

	My doubt is, since I'm compiling GMX with different options with
respectively suffix, if I want to move the binary compiled files from
../gmx-3.1.3/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin (f. ex.:  mdrun, mdrun_d, mdrun_mpi,
mdrun_mpi_d, grompp... etc) to /usr/local/bin, can I make just a simple
link?  And what about files in ../gmx-3.1.3/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib?
Besides, I can understand the use of folders man/ and share/ but what
about include/?

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva