[gmx-users] g_energy floating exception

Sergio Oyama Junior oyama at lnls.br
Fri Apr 19 01:23:38 CEST 2002

Hi Erik and Lynne,

Thank you for your quick responses. In fact, I'm very slow compared to
you... shame on me!

Erik, I'm sending you a short energy file which is the result of a 20 ps
molecular dynamics simulation of a small protein in water. Please don't
worry about the time to fix this problem, I'm very grateful for your efforts
to help us!

Lynne, thank you very much for your directions. The g_energy from v3.0
worked very well! Regarding your former message, yes, I suppose you are
right about the compiler, since we both have the same version. Let's see if
there is a solution for this problem!

Best regards,

Sergio