[gmx-users] gmx3.1.4 on OSX

Valentin Gogonea v.gogonea at csuohio.edu
Thu Aug 1 21:14:12 CEST 2002

Thank you Choon-Peng,

I recompiled 3.1.4 as you suggested, but I still get this segmentation
fault error. I tried to run pdb2gmx in the tutor/gmxdemo folder and the
only thing printed out in the output.pdb2gmx file is:

:-)  G  R  O  M  A  C  S  (-:

I  assume that pdb2gmx does not use fftw, so I don't think that
recompiling it will help.

Valentin