[gmx-users] Problem with -shell parameter of genbox

Nicolas Michel n.michel84 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 15 13:51:36 CEST 2002

In early days I installed a redhat 5.2 on a small partition of my little system (dualboot W95/Linux then W98/Linux) and I wasn't able to compile big program...
Then I change my PC and don't have had time to replace the system but I plan to do so... (by the way is there a really good distribution for gromacs? I think I will install RedHat 7.3 or Debian...)

Many thanks again.
N.

Nicolas Michel
Doctorant en Chimie Organique
Laboratoire de Chimie BioOrganique et des Systemes Moleculaires Vectoriels
Avignon
France