[gmx-users] gromacs2 install -- For a very good reason

jxs818 at bham.ac.uk jxs818 at bham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 20 23:11:49 CEST 2002

Hi all,
      Jose D. Faraldo-Gomez from Uni of Oxford has kindly
sent me some source code for the insertion of proteins into
membrane ( as with ref Eur Biophys Journal (2002) 31:217-
227). My problem is that it runs off Gormacs 2. When I try
to install Gromacs2 on redhat 7.3 using gmake all seems
well and then I get the message,

gmake[1]: *** [ngmx] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/john/Desktop/gromacs2/src/ngmx'
/mkcompl
Generating tcsh completions
set: No match.
gmake: *** [all] Error 1

Being not very good at this, it means nothing 2 me. Could
someone please point me in the right direction.

As usual "anyhelp" is greatly appreciated.
John