[gmx-users] about your paper of HB

nanyu101 nanyu101 at sina.com
Thu Dec 26 06:45:50 CET 2002

Dear Dr.Fred A. Hamprecht,
  Sorry to bother you in the holiday.I am a student in Peking University  of China and trying to do some calculation of Oligo(3-hydroxyalknoic acid).So I have read your paper,A molecular-Dynamics Simulation Study of the Conformational Preferences of Oligo(3-hydroxyalkanoic acids) in Chloroform Solution.I think I have met something wrong in press,such as the double same dihedrals,a impossible dihedral.For these reasons,I hope you can send me a copy of your paper by email.At the same time,your parameters of bonds puzzled me very much.Would you please give me some help about this?Thanks for your patience in reading my letter and sending me your paper.I am sorry to bother you in your holiday again.

Best wishes,
Xianhui Wu