[gmx-users] itp file

jozef hritz hritz at tom.fos.su.se
Tue Feb 19 12:45:39 CET 2002

	Dear Erik,
I would like to ask again for force field parameters, because I don't
have problem with some missing parameter, but I am not sure which
parameters are taken in simulation. I have small ligand which contain also
some atipical parts, e.g. 7-ring. In itp file I used for these carbons CR6
or CB atom type and defined charges, all bond, angle and dihedral
parameters. But during simulation lincs crash down and structure looks
horrible. It is reason why I am asking when in top file are included
ffgmx.itp (I need it for protein) as well as newmolecule.itp what
parameters are taken in simulation e.g. for dihedrals and what
parameters for L-J potential which are not in newmolecule.itp

	Thanks
								Jozef