[gmx-users] New loop

Mehmet Suezen suzen at theochem.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Feb 21 14:49:40 CET 2002

Hi,

In first impression, tabulated potential would be quite good solution.
But after
I discuss with Dr.der Spoel (David) conclusion was easy, it is not
possible to create
such a table from a potential that I'd like to use. Then I decided to
try to
add a new potential into code. (which appears to be not easy task) up to
now.

mehmet