[GMX-USERS] Pull Code

Justin MacCallum jlmaccal at ucalgary.ca
Thu Feb 28 19:09:15 CET 2002

Hi David,

I'm not sure what the status of the pull code in the released version of
Gromacs is.  Here in Calgary we have a locally  modified version that I
have been using for some time that has correctly working umbrella
sampling.  I'm currently working on adding a few more features and getting
the whole thing into the CVS tree so it will become part of the
distribution, but I'm kind of swamped at the momement so it may take a
while.

If you're interested, I can send you a copy of the current working code.
If you email me at jlmaccal at ucalgary.ca, I will send you a copy of the
code and some details on a calculation I did for the PMF of hexane across
a bilayer.

Justin