[gmx-users] Segmentation fault.

dr.horsfield at physics.org dr.horsfield at physics.org
Tue Jul 9 17:15:21 CEST 2002

Hi,

I get a segmentaion fault when I use mdrun or mdrun_d with PME (but not
cutoff). I have tried two Linux boxes and two versions of gromacs (3.1 and
3.1.4) and two input files. Both machines use RH 7.2. I compiled fftw from
source for one machine, and installed it from the RPM on the other
(fftw-2.1.3-8).

If anyone wants to try the smaller of the two jobs, I can provide the tpr
file (136876 bytes). It does not take long to die ....

Anyone got any suggestions as to what can be done?

Cheers,

Andrew

            Andrew Horsfield          dr.horsfield at physics.org
                    http://virtual.dyc.edu/~horsfielda