[gmx-users] QM/MM

Valentin Gogonea v.gogonea at csuohio.edu
Wed Jul 31 23:49:40 CEST 2002

Hi Gerrit,

I would like to ask how do you treat the QM/MM boundary  in
Gromacs-Gamess interface that you are working at? Are you using link
atoms or the localized molecular orbitals (LMO) approach used in Gamess.
I assume that for the MM region you use the Gromacs force field instead
of effective fragment potentials (EFP).

When do you think that we will have a version to play with :-)

Valentin