[gmx-users] gmx3.1.4 on OSX

Valentin Gogonea v.gogonea at csuohio.edu
Wed Jul 31 23:59:07 CEST 2002

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the list of instructions. I followed step-by-step your
instructions, but I still get segmentation fault. I also tried what Sid
suggested. Actually the default in the configure file is --enable-
static=yes

By the way I have fftw installed through fink, but it works fine with
gromacs 3.1.1. I have no clue what can be the problem.

Thanks for help.

Valentin