[gmx-users] Pairwise Enery Calculation

Manish Gupta manishg at che.iitb.ac.in
Wed Mar 6 11:00:11 CET 2002

Hello All,
  I am working on a project dealing with implemntaion of the various forms
of Dead End Elimination algorithm. The final goal being automated protein
design. I want to use gromacs for calculation of pairwise interaction
energies of side chains and also the interaction energy of a side chain
with amino acid backbone. I had received a wrapper for the same from
gromacs people which I am enclosing with this mail.
 Now the problem is, I am unable ot figure out how to use the
wrapper. This seems to be inomplete. It just defines a function mcinl1100
but does not actually code for it.
 If someone can help me in this regards, it shall be of immense help to
my project.

Sincerely

Manish Gupta
Senior Undergraduate Student
Chemical Engg. Student
IIT Bombay
INDIA

PS: Below is the earlier correspondence a freind of mine had with gromacs.