[gmx-users] Source?

Peter Ahlström Peter.Ahlstrom at hb.se
Mon Mar 11 17:56:03 CET 2002

I tried to intall the sources (as well as the develloppers version of GMX 3.0.5-1) but I can't find any gromacs sources anywere but the programs work. When try to install I get the following sequence
# rpm -i gromacs-3.0.5-1.src.rpm
# rpm -q gromacs-3.0.5-1.src
package gromacs-3.0.5-1.src is not installed

i.e. no objection to installation but nothing is installed. What is wrong?

[There is no mdrun.c anywhewre in the system as can be seen from

$ find / -name "mdrun*"

/usr/local/bin/mdrun
/usr/local/bin/mdrun_mpi
/usr/local/man/man1/mdrun.1
/usr/local/include/gromacs/mdrun.h
/usr/local/gromacs/share/html/online/mdrun.html
/usr/local/gromacs/include/mdrun.h
/usr/local/gromacs/man/man1/mdrun.1
/usr/local/share/gromacs/html/online/mdrun.html
]

Peter Ahlström
School of engineering     Ph +46-33-17 46 75
Borås University College  Fax +46-33-16 40 08
SE-501 90 Borås           peter.ahlstrom at hb.se
Sweden