[gmx-users] ask for help: what kind of lipid is appropriate for dopamine receptor

Wei Fu wfu at mail.shcnc.ac.cn
Wed Nov 13 05:05:55 CET 2002

Dear Gromacs users,

    I intend to proceed molecular dynamics simulation on dopamine receptor in phospholipid environment. But I have several questions to resort you all.

    1. For dopamine receptor, is it reasonable to choose phosphatidylserine lipid?
    2. If so, who can tell me where do I download its coordinate.

    Thanks for any suggestion and help in advance!

Cheers,

Wei Fu

      Ms. Wei Fu, Ph.D.
      State Key Laboratory of Drug Research