[gmx-users] Problems compiling gromacs-3.1.4 using MIPSpro 7.3.1.3mcompiler on IRIX 6.5

Patrick Ladam ladam at smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr
Tue Oct 15 00:53:33 CEST 2002

Marc Saric wrote:

> Erik Lindahl wrote:
>
> > SGI has worked flawlessly before - did anybody else succeed (or fail) in
> > compiling 3.1.4 on SGI?

I gave up trying to compile on an SGI/IRIX 6.5 with the gcc 2.95 and downloaded
the Origin version on the gmx site. If I remember well that was a problem with

the old32 bit format libraries during linking stage. This is

a redundant problem on SGI.

Bye

| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| >>> NEW e-mail: <<<             |                               |
| ladam at smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |