[gmx-users] Re: anyhelp??

K.A. Feenstra Feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Tue Sep 3 08:01:36 CEST 2002

jxs818 at bham.ac.uk wrote:

> Hi Anton,
>   Thanks for the reply before, but I didnt mention that I
> am not getting any binaries (sp) in the bin directory either
> (Doh! what a thing 2 forget 2 mention). Do you know if
> there is anything I can do to the Makefile to compile the
> source "by hand" or something ??

OK, in that case it is the very first error message that you
want to be looking at. If you saved your make output in a
logfile, scroll it from the top and look at the first error.
If not, 'make' again, using e.g. 'make >&! make.log' (tcsh).

--
Groetjes,

Anton
 ________ ___________________________________________________________
|        | Anton Feenstra                                            |
| .      | Dept. of Pharmacochemistry - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
| |----  | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands   |
| |----  | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610               |
| ' __   | Feenstra at chem.vu.nl - http://www.chem.vu.nl/afdelingen/FAR|
| (    ) | Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry - University of Groningen  |
|  \__/  | Nijenborgh 4 - 9747 AG Groningen - The Netherlands        |
|   __   | Tel +31 50 363 4327 - Fax +31 50 363 4800                 |
|  /  \  | K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl - http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton   |
|  \__/  | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"               |
|        | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                                   |