[gmx-users] Re: pdb2gmx - sorted!

dr.horsfield at physics.org dr.horsfield at physics.org
Tue Sep 3 09:26:17 CEST 2002

Hi,

Last week I posted a message about a "problem" with pdb2gmx (see below).
Once again it was mostly user error. (I am providing this message for the
benefit of the archives). For some reason a strand label had been
introduced for part of the strand, but not for the rest. pdb2gmx was just
doing its job!

The termination bug I still cannot explain.

Cheers,

Andrew