[gmx-users] GMX with intel compilers

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Thu Sep 5 17:58:36 CEST 2002

Hi List,

	I compiled GMX 3.1.3 with ifc and icc and I found out that when
copy the binary package to another computer without intel compilers
library it did not run there.
	I have many others programmes that didn't show this problem.  So I
believe when I compile GMX with ifc/icc is it creating binaries (like
mdrun etc.) Intel lib dependent.  But I couldn't find any flag in Makefile
doing reference to dynamic link (from ifc -help: -i_dynamic link Intel
provided libraries dynamically).

	Thus, is there a way to make GMX binaries intel compiled
full independent of its library?

	Many thanks in advance.

Alan Wilter S. da Silva
 Laboratório de Física Biológica
  Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho
   Universidade do Brasil/UFRJ
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil