[gmx-users] Scaling Problems

Lynne E. Bilston l.bilston at unsw.edu.au
Thu Sep 19 01:01:23 CEST 2002

Warren,

Did you try recompiling lam-mpi with the latency optimisations that were
suggested (?by David) some time ago on the list?

It made a significant difference on my system, although I generally still
just use each 2-processor node independently, because  scaling with PME is
less than ideal.

-Lynne

Lynne E. Bilston, PhD
Senior Scientist, Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute, and
Conjoint Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of New South
Wales
POWMRI, Barker St, Randwick, NSW 2031 Australia
Tel: +61-2-9382-7924	Fax: +61-2-9382-2643