[gmx-users] PRODRG running locally

Daan Virtual vdava at davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 20:36:21 CEST 2002

Hi Alex

Sorry about not replying earlier - busy processing synchrotron data.

No it is not possible to get the source code of PRODRG at the moment for
the very simple reason that I'm not really finished with it. For instance,
topologies with full hydrogens are not generated yet (and this is not very
high on my priority list) although all-hydrogen coordinate files are
provided.

cheers

Daan

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Alexandre Suman de Araujo wrote:

> Dear GMXers
>
> Some days ago I saw a message here talking about how to give a copy of
> PRODRG to run it locally. In the message, there was a e-mail address(I think
> it's the e-mail of Daan) to ask about this copy. I sent a e-mail and didn't
> have answer.
> Do somebody know if it's really possible to get a copy of PRODRG?? If yes,
> what I need to do??
> Another thing... with PRODRG running locally, can I configure it to write
> topology files with hydrogens???
>
> Thank you guys
>
> []'s
> Alexandre Suman de Araujo
> IFSC - USP - São Carlos
> UIN: 6194055

Dr. Daan van Aalten                    Wellcome Trust CDA Fellow
Wellcome Trust Biocentre, Dow Street   TEL: ++ 44 1382 344979
Div. of Biol.Chem. & Mol.Microbiology  FAX: ++ 44 1382 345764
School of Life Sciences                E-mail: dava at davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk
Univ. of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK    WWW: http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk

        O     C           O     C         Visit the PRODRG server to take
        "     |           "     |         the stress out of your topologies!
  N--c--C--N--C--C--N--C--C--N--C--C--O
     |           "     |           "      http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/
     C-C-O       O   C-C-C         O             programs/prodrg/prodrg.html
       "