[gmx-users] flowchart

John Kerrigan kerrigje at UMDNJ.EDU
Fri Sep 20 13:44:11 CEST 2002

Dallas-

Thank you so much for your very helpful flowchart!  I was working away on my
lecture for a graduate course and was at the point where I needed a flow
chart for the Gromacs program and viola!  You don't mind if I use this
material in lecture with an appropriate footnote?

I have several tutorials (Gromacs & Sybyl) and other helpful stuff on my
structural bioinformatics course page at
http://www2.umdnj.edu/~kerrigje/structbio_II.htm .  It's a bit crude and
still in development.  Please feel free to use any of my materials and make
comments/suggestions.

Thanks!

John

John E. Kerrigan, Ph.D.
Computational Biologist
Information Services and Technology

Adjunct Associate Professor
Department of Pharmacology

Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
675 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854

(732) 235-4473  phone
(732) 235-5252  fax