[gmx-users] reading frame details

subramaniam sivaraman bcbsiva at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 25 08:43:26 CEST 2002

Hi,
   I am able to generate the ramachandran movie using
the xrama with .tpr and .trr inputs. I would like to
know why is a start button there in the movie window,
which when clicked on it runs with the aminoacids
changing the positions randomly. I would like to know
what is the significance of the reading frame and the
ps(picoseconds) and what is the movie doing with it.
Is it necessary for us to always click start button
while analyzing the ramachandran plot? while doing the
phi-psi angle prediction. Thank  you.
                             s.sivaraman