[gmx-users] How to check the version?

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 3 20:34:00 CEST 2003

On Thursday, Apr 3, 2003, at 10:18 US/Pacific, ynzhao at stanford.edu
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have two version of Gromacs on my pc for two project. For one of
> them I can just compile and run it under its directory, the other for
> some reason I need to run it in cygwin/usr/local/gromacs/i686-pc-
> cygwin/bin, all the output files will be in this directory. I just
> want to make sure this one is working with the exact version I want
> but not the other one? How can I check it?

You should run 'make install' as root once you have compiled the code.
The location can be set with the configure script.
Check the installation instructions at www.gromacs.org for additional
details.

Cheers,

Erik
-----
Erik Lindahl, MSc, PhD     <lindahl at stanford.edu>
D109, Fairchild Building
Dept. Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine
Tel. 650-7250754    Fax. 650-7238464