[gmx-users] GROMOS-96 proper dihedrals

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Fri Apr 4 00:12:00 CEST 2003

Gerrit,

>However, there was an issue with pdb2gmx that should have been fixed
>by now. The faulty version was not reading in two times the same
>dihedral from the rtp file. So if you're using pdb2gmx and you have
>defined your residue with two different dihedrals over the same
>torsion in the rtp file, check in the topology if there are indeed two
>propers!

Thank you.

Yes, I did try adding it to pdb2gmx, but it only inserted the last dihedral
defined.  So I just added them to the topology file and appears to be doing
what it should be at the moment.

However, I think I may try and combine the multiple dihedrals together into
a single expression, going to have a go at that next week ....

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy
Monash University
381 Royal Parade
Parkville VIC 3010