[gmx-users] Re: NADP inferno

Tanos C. C. França tccf at epq.ime.eb.br
Tue Apr 8 13:44:01 CEST 2003

      Dear Sergio,
      I have faced recently this problem and I think I solved it simply
by choosing the option “0” (gromacs forcefield) when running pdb2gmx. I
am afraid this kind of problem happens because PRODRG runs with GROMOS
87 and do not recognize GROMOS 96.
      Best regards.
      Tanos C. C. Franca
      IME – Rio de Janeiro - Brasil